Below you can find the latest updates and major announcements from the Mercedes-Benz Vans North Charleston facility.
- January 2019 - Mercedes-Benz Vans officially opens training space in Summerville and continues hiring with addition of third shift in 2019
- September 2018 - Mercedes-Benz Vans opens new Sprinter plant in North Charleston - Amazon becomes the world's largest Sprinter customer
- May 2017 - Mercedes-Benz Vans dedicates training center space with Governor McMaster, Secretary Hitt and Daimler Board of Management Member Wilfried Porth
- March 2017 - Mercedes-Benz Vans places final beam in paint shop, marking significant progress in its expansion
- July 2016 - Mercedes-Benz Vans celebrates groundbreaking of new Sprinter plant in North Charleston
- March 2015 - Mercedes-Benz Vans to invest around $500 million in new van plant in South Carolina, U.S.
Share on facebook
Share on twitter